1. First Crack, 8:23, Modified older style drum machine, krumar and Farfissa keyboards, circa 1978.
2. Corne de Muse, 3:43, Ariel’s fascination for didgeridoo, bagpipes and tuned drums, circa 1988.
3. Parler Oiseau, 6:50, Australia has many inspiring birds singing in strange scales that Ariel recreates.
4. The Seeker, 5:25, 1980, Inspired by Sufi trance ceremonies where Breath become a rhythm to ride on.
5. Trancing 1979, 4:07, Modified old style drum machine, Krumar keyboard, voice and effects.
6. War Drum Peace Flute, 1:54, Borneo War Drums, keyboard drones and flute delirium at the GRM, 1977.
7. Musimage, 2:37, Ambient cinematic droning for an imaginary movie, 1977.
8. Electro Tambura, 5:10, Resonating Wasp synthesiser, sounds like a modern tempura, 1979.
9. Force et Courage, 7:10, Wasp synth, Synare drums + Yamaha Portasound circa 1979.
10. Out of Breath, 7:50, Recorded live during epic Tantric Breath Therapy sessions circa 1980.