Around 1982 I had a portable recording system to create environments for self-development groups. They were inspirations to create sound healing, trance and relaxation journeys…
Ariel learned a lot how to generate big sounds with small equipment!
This was entirely recorded with a Yamaha PS-30 Portasound, Wasp synthesiser, microphone and effect pedals, on a 4 track cassette recorder.
Digitalised and remastered 2016 with the help and technical knowledge of Kamal M. Engels @ artofaudio.com.au
1. Entrance K7, 18:57 - Developed in the 70’s as a way to focus at the start of concerts. Counting is the key and the fingers must follow the mind… after second time it is easier to relax, improvise!
2. Tundra Trou Noir, 24:40 – Ode to space and the infinite… With little equipment one has to be creative with effects, delays, echoes, reinjections, and avoiding over driving them all!
3. White Space, 2:10 – White noise has all frequency equals. This is a coloured stellar version.
4. Space Morse 2, 2:10 – Sending a message to the other side of the Milky Way …
5. Slow Space Rumba, 12:52 – Who would have known this music could dance the universe?