- BRAND NEW: Confidential
- Never Mind
- Dream Stars
- Rainbow Remix
- Ascend Descend
- Au Mage Manege
- 1978 Delirium GRM
- Planet Air
- Space Shift
- Music Pour le Reve et l'Amour
- Meditation in the Forest
- Galactica Electronica
- Lazy Lizard
- Osmose 2
- Chillout India
- Spirit Dancer
- My Sax, my Love
- Flowing Dreams
- Flute for the Soul
- Endless Breath
- Open Like a Flute, Vol 1+2
- Yo Yo A New Man
- Yo Yo Homme Nouveau
- Chansons d'Esprit
- Le Temps des Moissons
- "We Know Each Other Somehow" by Ariel Kalma & Robert Aiki Aubrey Lowe - 2xLPs, CD + DVD
- => Reviews & Interviews
from the 70s/80s
- An Evolutionary Music
- Musique Pour Le Reve Et L'Amour
- Open Like a Flute
- Le Temps Des Moissons
Ariel Kalma is the kind of musician that collectors live their lives to find at the bottom of a dollar record bin, and the kind who fellow musicians hope to become. He is a composer who worked on the periphery of a fringe movement, whose early adherents have recently seen an explosion in popularity...- Vivian Hua, redefinemag.com
Just purchased your Galactica Electronica album. Just wanted to say: I love it! Great sense of space and almost ambient in nature, this album. At times it reminds me of Jean Michel Jarre in his Oxygene days. I must say I am very impressed with this album, certainly not just another new age adventure, but a quite subtle and very spacey album.
I soared into Celestial Realms listening to Angel Mine. Mermaids of Mira inspired a wave of creative ideas, the Flight of Alshain, a deep contemplation of my life's plan. This album is MAGIC!!!! A masterpiece that must find its way into every heart and home!- by Aurora Juliana
Use the controls on the left to listen to each track or to all of them continuously.
Click buy to buy the album or any track(s) in 320k MP3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire. This will include the artwork booklet (cover art) in PDF!
If you wish to buy an old-fashioned physical CD for US $12 (+ shipping), you can order here:
Mixing electronica, synthesiser, keboards, sound effect, nature live recordings, vocals, delays, Ariel Kalma creates timeless environments for deep relaxation, dreaming, shaman journeys, or simply enjoyment! Because this music induces an hypnotic trance, please do not listen while driving, working on demanding tasks or trying to focus... you will probably space out and find yourself in dreamland.
Track1: Voyage Au Dessus Des Terres
|Track 3: Mermaids of Mira|
Or watch on YouTube
|Or watch on YouTube|
Review by Music Design:
Ariel Kalma simultaneously takes the listener on an inner and outer journey with GALACTICA ELECTRONICA.
As you embark on this flight, you'll quickly find yourself immersed in cosmic synths that morph and swirl about you like dancing stars. Twinkling keyboard effects and brisk winds further enhance the feeling of an otherworldly, yet comforting place, guiding you deeper within as you travel onward. Light drone-like tones are a constant undercurrent on the album, adding a spiritual, meditative dimension to the sprawling spacescape.
The selections featured here were recorded and remixed at various spans between the late '70s and the present, utilizing both classic and modern electronic instrumentation. The resulting set feels timeless and vast. Use while lying down in a relaxing place for best effects.
1. Voyage Au Dessus Des Terres
- When we leave earth behind, its chatter follows us for a while before fading away.
- Lorsque nous quittons la terre, ses bruits resonnent encore avant de se fondre dans l'arriere plan.
(lift-off recording background thanks to NASA)
2. Galactica Electronica 1
Recorded live during a private concert, 1984. with a Wasp synth, Casio CT keyboard, and electronics… no overdubs... (hello Terra and Terry)
3. Mermaids of Mira
- They sing behind this red giant star in the Cetus constellation, 400 light years away ... let’s visit!
- Elles chantent pres de cette geante rouge de la constellation Cetus a 400 annees lumieres… on visite?
4. Angel Mine
- Ariel was inspired by a subtle presence during the recording of a guided meditation.
- Ariel fut inspire par une presence subtile durant l’enregistrement d’une meditation guidee.
5. Deep Space
- What is empty space made of? How does it sound like? Ariel went inside to find out and this music came out..
- De quoi est fait le vide intergalactique? Quelles musiques peut il generer? En ecoutant a l’interieur voici ce qu’Ariel a entendu.
6. The Flight of Alshain
- Far away lies a star in the constellation Aquila and located near Altair and 44.7 light-years away from earth… let’s go visit?
- Alshain se trouve a 44.7 annees lumieres dans la constellation Aquila et pres de l’etoile Altair. On visite?
7. Omega Centauri
- Riding on cosmic winds is a melody born from nowhere and disappearing into nothingness…
- Chevauchant les vents cosmiques, une melodie nee de nulle part disparait dans le neant.
8. Galactica Electronica 2
- Remixed from version 1, this track summarises the journey to the stars in a “frequency bath” immersion.
- Remixage de la version 1, ceci fait une synthese du voyage imaginaire vers les etoiles dans une immersion de frequences.
US $12 + shipping - Buy CD here: